[Typo3] Can't login to BE

Eric Elder pokey at theranch.org
Sat Jun 4 15:32:36 CEST 2005

I have this same problem.  I can login to the backend using 3.7.1,
but can't login using 3.8.0.

 From the install tool, the "Frontend website in new window" works
fine and I can see the website, but the "Backend website in new
window" gives me the error "Your login attempt did not succeed."
I've tried creating several new "admin" users since then, but get the
same error with each try.

Thanks for any more ideas,
Eric Elder