[Typo3] Can't login to BE

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Wed Jun 1 19:19:43 CEST 2005

I have the same problem after installing Testsite-3.8.0. Everything seems
alright, but I cannot login in BE, even if I create a new admin user. It is
mentioned that it could be some tmp stuff missing. However, I cannot find
anything about this in the archive. I have no such problem with older Typo3
sites running with 3.7.0 under windows.
Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem ?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Olivier Dobberkau" <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1117557252.28719.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...