[Typo3] missing settings in ext_tables.php

Marco Bascietto m.bascietto at tele2.it
Fri Jun 3 11:17:48 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I would like to assign more than 20 "modify tables" to my backend
groups.
Following thread [1] I have put in typo3conf/ext_tables.php:
$TCA["be_groups"]["columns"]["tables_modify"]["config"]["maxitems"]=50;

It looks like typo3 does not take the setting up as reported by the
Configuration module.

I do not think this setting is overridden by any extension, since the
temp*_ext_tables.php does not hold any $TCA["be_groups"].

I solved the problem by adding by hand the setting at the end of the
temp file. I reckon this is not the cleaner solution, since the temp
files are often overwritten.

What should I do/check in order to make typo3 safely load my $TCA
["be_groups"] setting?

Thank you,
Marco