[Typo3] photobook testers wanted.

Arco arco at appeltaart.mine.nu
Fri Jun 3 11:16:10 CEST 2005

> But one question left: How would you solve the problem that only logged
> in
> FE-users should be able to download the original images?
> I know you inserted a parameter to prevent linking to the original for
> users
> not logged in. But this will still leave the possibility to access the
> image
> directly, if you know the path.
> I thought of something like "click-enlarge" to the original size without
> caching the images, while putting the originals into a secure folder.
> Possible? - And if so: How?

That would be a more secure way of doing that, it was never ment to be 'secure'.
It was more a workaround to let some people use a link to the original.

The only 'secure' way of handling images is putting them outside the webtree and streaming them to clients.
As so many ideas this is on the wishlist now.

Arco