[Typo3] > 1800 downloads and nobody has problems?

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Fri Jun 3 09:00:00 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,

sorry, but I didn't write about a fast _solution_. I just took a look at
the details view of the extension in the repository [1]: two classes are
extended by XCLASSing them: tslibe_fe and t3lib_formmail. This often
breaks compatibility with new releases of the TYPO3 core or other
extension (that XCLASS the same class). In this case I'm quite sure it
does, because the formmail functionality has been changed for security
reasons [2] in 3.7.1 and 3.8.0.

I just took a look at your earlier posting you mention: there's no single
word about TYPO3 3.8.0, you had problems with julle_diffformmailrcp after
installing "Login User Tracking". You analysed that your problems came up
after installing the latter extension so the solution to your problem
perhaps seemed to obvious to answer your question.

Regards
Thorsten

[1]
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/julle_diffformmailrcp/details/
[2] http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-20050307-1/

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!
  >> http://typo3.org/1438.0.html <<

It's not a bug - it's an undesired feature.