[Typo3] > 1800 downloads and nobody has problems?

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Fri Jun 3 01:54:19 CEST 2005

O wow Thorsten,

I earlier posted my problem clearly without any reaction.
My problem is that the extension in previous versions a mailform sens to
more recipients. But now it tried to send one message to
[rcp wizard in use, click icon -->]@myhoster.com
The part before the @ is the literally text.
It's the text in the form at the backend.

And you gave me hope for a fast solution.

Please help me.

Regards,

Daniel