[Typo3] Breadcrumb Page Titles

Derek digitalfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 06:18:25 CEST 2005

To solve this problem, I ended up editing pagetitle.php (part of the
mf_pagetitle extension).

Added some code to the changetitle function, here are my changes:
 function changetitle ($content, $conf) {
  $i = sizeof($GLOBALS['TSFE']->rootLine)-1;
  while($i >= 0){
   $string .= $sign.$GLOBALS['TSFE']->rootLine[$i]["title"];
   $sign = " : ";
   $i--;
  }
  return $string;
  //return str_replace ("{page:title}", $GLOBALS['TSFE']->page["title"],
$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->tmpl->setup["plugin."]["mf_pagetitle."]["title"]);
 }