[Typo3] Shared Server problem

Bill Stoltz bstoltz81 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 03:33:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

My hosting provider recently changed something and now my Typo3 site
does not work. I can not figure out what is wrong. I can access generic
html pages. But when I try to access the initial index.php page I get
"Internal Server error
unable to complete your request...."

If I look at the server error log I get the message

"Premature end of script headers: /home/digitald/public_html/test/dummy-3.7.1/index.php"

I did a fresh install and this did not make a difference. I installed
typo3 on another hosting company's server and it worked fine.  Some
things from the phpinfo
php version 4.3.10
Server API = CGI
safe_mode = off

I can send anyone the phpinfo from the webserver if this would help. I
did not include it, since it is fairly large.

I could use some help on things to try or things to suggest to hosting
company to change to try to get this to work.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill Stoltz