[Typo3] Drag and drop in backend

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 03:34:12 CEST 2005

Tapio,

I have now updated the extension so that it works with Internet Explorer. So if
you download the latest version of the ss_dragdrop extension it should work for
you. The fact that you run 3.7.0 or 3.8.0 does not create any issue, as I tested
it to be working on 3.7.0 as well.

Answering other comments seen on the list, I was not able to embed some kind of
visual feedback into the extension that alerts the user that he is actually
doing a drag of an object, so I was not able to build some kind of "icon follow
the mouse" functionality. How badly is that required ?

Also, given the discussions that we've seen on how to request hooks in the core,
etc... does any of the experienced devs think that this extension should be
based on a hook rather than an XCLASS ?

Any more feedback welcome.

Stephane