[Typo3] Drag and drop in backend

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Fri Jun 3 09:12:52 CEST 2005

Hi Stephane

First; it´s a very good idea with yuor drag´n´drop!

And then some comments:
1. To me (or rather: to editors = non-TYPO3-admins) it is important with some kind of sign showing when you are moving a page (e.g. a mousedown or so)
2. a good feature would be: When moving a page and you are at a spot where the page can be put - then it would be fine if a litte arrow came visible, showning that here you can drop the page. E.g. like the tradional page-move feature where arrows show possible positions.

By the way: Is it only me, or can you not choos whether to drop as a subpage or as a "page after"?

- Martin Rud (rudi1234)