[Typo3] Using TYPO3's FE_Users to control httpd access on subdomains

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu Jun 2 22:17:16 CEST 2005

Hi Kevin,

your first question indeed can be answered easier than the second ;-)

The extension realUrl [1] exactly does, what you desire in your first
question: it generates very literal URLs like e.g.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/realurl/ - This points to
the documentation of the extension :-)

I don't know if there's already a solution for your second issue. In
theory you can use TYPO3s authentication services to authenticate against
your apache server respectively a .htaccess file. But I must admit that I
can't find a ready extension for this in the extension repository [2] at
first glance.

Good luck,
Thorsten

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/realUrl
[2] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!
  >> http://typo3.org/1438.0.html <<

It's not a bug - it's an undesired feature.