[Typo3] Redundancy in TYPO

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Sat Jul 30 16:58:09 CEST 2005

Hi!

If you are using *nix installation, these folders are just symbolic
links. They do not take much extra space (only a copuple of bites). This
is described somewhere in the installation documentation I believe.

Since Windows does not support symbolic links normally, these
directories are copies of others on Windows.

You may also find interesting that /index.php is a symbolic link to
/tslib/index_ts.php

Dmitry.