[Typo3] Redundancy in TYPO

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sat Jul 30 16:25:46 CEST 2005

tapio schreef:
> Dmitrii Dimandt wrote:
>
>> that I've seen .media/logos/* used anywhere on the site. Or
>> media/uploads/* and so on.
>
> Could someone tell, which redundant folder I could delete?

As soon as a folder can be deleted it would be done in the first new
release.
A big hit was made between version 3.6 and 3.7.
But as long as there are parts of T3 who search in this folders, it's
not wise to delete, I think.
But try it. Rename such a folder and wait for an error message.
If all goes well, you've found a really redundant folder. For your
installation redundant.

BTW it's only real redundant in a windows version because the unix
versions work with links.

Regards,

Daniel