[Typo3] reload class?

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Thu Jul 28 19:55:42 CEST 2005

Could someone help me with a basic question.  I'm trying to adjust the class
files in t3lib to disable embedding media.

My basic question is how do I get my Typo3 installation to reload the class
files?  It seems that when I adjust a class file, it doesn't get
implemented.  I can even delete the file and things still run the same.  But
somehow it does eventually take effect.  I'm just not sure what I've done to
"activate" the new class file.  Please advise.

Thanks!

Chris