[Typo3] direct mail: how to not embed images?

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Fri Jul 22 03:15:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm looking to set up a newsletter. I seem to have the direct_mail / DMailer
/ direct mail extensions operating and they appear quite sophisticated.

However, the emails appear to automatically include embedded images.  I want
to have image-rich newsletters that don't bog down recipient inboxes.

How can I send without embedding the images?  I've not been able to find any
comment on this in lists, tutorials, documentation...

Chris

P.S. Is there documentation for direct_mail aside beyond the tutorial?