[Typo3] Pass value via PHP to extension?

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 29 17:43:38 CEST 2005

> That would do the trick to indeed...
> I personally hate to have my TS code spread across my site
> because O won't have any overview on it anymore..... It's
> just personall I guess.

The problem is that the key pairs for the database select query can be on
more pages the same. So, a seperation of parameters and code is cleaner than
hard coding it...

However, I'm still working it...

The setting of the parameters doesn't seem to be a problem, but accessing
them via PHP. I can't find the typoscript parameters or parts of the
typoscript object tree in the different GLOBALS arrays which can be read
from PHP.

Strange... Has anyone this tried before?

Thanks & best regards,

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder