[Typo3] Any tips for getting RTE background color picker to work

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Fri Jul 29 16:54:31 CEST 2005

I have been unable to get the background colour button to take effect in
the RTE. I've tried using it in color picker mode (where you pick a
colour rather than specifying a hex value and I've tried predefinig
color classes in root's TSconfig in order to drop down a few specific
colors). It seems any change I make defaults back to white the next time
I click on the button. I was wondering if anyone has had any success in
using this feature

Thanks
Paul