[Typo3] real url and identical page names

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Fri Jul 29 15:55:17 CEST 2005

Hello!

I have three different user groups able to login, register into my system.
That's why I created for them three pages named Edit your profile (because
each of them uses different registration and profile edit template). I made
auto redirect after login to each group to their pages with edit form. But
it seems that realUrl doesn't know what to do, when sees three same  named
pages www.mydomain.com/edit-your-profile/

any ideas?

of course I could change the names of the sites, but I am curious if there
is a solution...

racco