[Typo3] restore <LINK> to <A HREF...> in my extension

Jan Slusarczyk janslu at grupaiis.pl
Fri Jul 29 15:02:20 CEST 2005

Hi Sven

> Depending on your TYPO3 version, starting with 3.6.0 you should consider
> using $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery() rather than mysql_query().
> It's for the database abstraction layer and ensures compatibility of your
> extension. See typo3.org -> Documentation -> Matrix -> Coding Guidelines,
> Chapter 3 (I think) -> database connectivity.

Thanks for this tip. I'll take a look and change this :-)

> Try
> $this->cObj->parseFunc($opis, $this->conf['parser.']);
 > So you need to pass that variable as first argument. You have no array
 > called $data at that point.

Right. This was first part of the solution. The other part was that I
needed to change TS to:

plugin.user_pokazkalendarium_pi1.parser < lib.parseFunc_RTE

... < tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
doesn't work. I have no idea why...

Anyway I have it working, and I thank both of you.

Have a nice weekend everyone
Jan