[Typo3] expanding tmenu to 2 levels

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jul 29 14:41:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

> I tried something lika that, but as stated nothing shows...
> I have made this (just fumbling for now):

Something seems weird in your structure. Have you checked the HTML
source code produced by your TypoScript? Do you get nothing at all or
is maybe some display missing because the HTML is badly structured?

If I understand you code correctly, your 1st-level menu is display on a
single line. So would your 2nd level menu. But normally level 2 items
are inserted just after the level 1 that precedes them. That means all
your level 2 <table>...</table> would be inserted just after the level
1 <td>...</td> and that's not correct. I have never tried doing a
double horizontal menu, so I'm not sure, but it might be worth
checking...

François Suter
Directeur technique