[Typo3] unicode today

Rajesh Tiwari mail.rajeshtiwari at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:37:46 CEST 2005

Hi list

...I am facing a problem in implementing smile_glossary in one of my site.
Bascially I am getting everything happening, but unfortunatlly as soon as I
add the extension of smile glossary in my data base from typo3 backend, The
CSS of whole site being distorted. I had worked hard to find the CSS which
the smile_glossary is using but didn't get it.

Anyone who had implemented smile_glossary or anyone knows the reason for the
very problem??

Any response will be helpfull!!!

Thx in Advance!!

Looking forward for a positive and quick reply

Regards
Rajsacks