[Typo3] Workflow and Todo

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Jul 28 21:09:01 CEST 2005

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> Bonjour Olivier,
>
> On a fresh TYPO3 3.8 / WindowsXP, PHP5, I had also the "Blank Page"...
>
> It looks too many people are having a problem to be just because of
> the TYPO3 version...
>
> People hav ing the problem, can you provide your settings ?

here it is...

### DEBUG SYSTEM INFORMATION - START ###
CONST: PHP_OS       : Linux
CONST: TYPO3_OS     :
CONST: PATH_thisScri:
/var/kunden/webs/spielwiese/htdocs/typo3/install/index.php
CONST: php_sapi_name: apache
OTHER: TYPO3_VERSION: 3.8.0
OTHER: PHP_VERSION  : 4.3.10-15
OTHER: memory_limit : 24M
SERVER: SERVER_PORT : 80
SERVER: SERVER_SOFTW: Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.10-15
mod_perl/1.29
SERVER: GATEWAY_INTE: CGI/1.1
### DEBUG SYSTEM INFORMATION - END ###

I guess that there is a bug with windows servers...

greetings,

olivier

PS: i asked to add sysworkflow to bugs.typo3.org since i found some
problems with xml in internet explorer.