[Typo3] include php page?

Marth, Judith J.Marth at zikg.lrz-muenchen.de
Thu Jul 28 14:45:36 CEST 2005

hi there,

my problem: i want to include an existing html/php-page with a database
search as an element in a typo3-page.

I have a search field, to enter a name, which is then displayed, if
existent in the database.

is there an easier way then building an extension? I am not very good at
php and following the 'create basic extension'-tutorial on typo3.org, I
am not skilled enough to adopt it to my needs...

thanx a lot for your help!

best

judith.

I tried the php-page-content-extension but that doesn't work (Parse
error: syntax error, unexpected T_PRINT in
C:\Apache\xampp\htdocs\ah_portal\typo3conf\ext\page_php_content\pi1\clas
s.tx_pagephpcontent_pi1.php(55) : eval()'d code on line 2) - but that
might not be a good solution anyway, as the result should show on the
same page, not on an entirely new page (where I lose the main
navigation).