[Typo3] Image Location in database

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Thu Jul 28 13:22:57 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'm building another extension for our site and I had a little yet
important question.

I retrieve an imagename from the database using the "normal"
functionality that Typo3 offers (like exec_SELECT_mm_query for
instance).
It is no problem to get the filename, but I don't see where the
location of that file/image is stored. I know it does store it since
the admin "knows" that). Since the admin offers the option to put the
file anywhere in /fileadmin (basically) this is quite important to
know!

So my question is :

	How can I retrieve the path to a file uploaded in the admin?

Hope you guys can help me out!

Thanx in advance.

Cheers,

Marcel Douwstra