[Typo3] Problems with connecting to online repository

Saso Pirnat saso.pirnat at triera.net
Wed Jul 27 21:12:38 CEST 2005

Peter Russ wrote:

>Felix Natter wrote:
>

>>Saso Pirnat <saso.pirnat at triera.net> writes:
>>

>>>When I trying to connect to online repository, I allways get Internal Server
>>>Error, and when I look for error log I see:
>>>
>>>FATAL:  erealloc():  Unable to allocate 3719008 bytes
>>>[Wed Jul 27 16:46:15 2005] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: /ccd/www/xxxxxxxxx/data/cgi-bin/php
>>>
>>>Any ideas what may caused that error
>>>

>>Looks like PHP runs out of RAM.
>>Maybe you need to increase memory_limit in php.ini.
>>

>If you can't increase download the extensions you want to your local
>computer as .t3x from http://typo3.org/extensions and upload them to the
>server. To download, have a look at "Details".
>
>Regs. Peter.

Thanks for advice, but I`m looking for solution of that problem because
the page I?m having problems with runs on Typo3 3.8.0 but I have another
page on same server with Typo3 3.6.2 installed and there I can normaly
connect to online repository. So I don`t think memory is issue here.
There is  32 MB of RAM limit for  running PHP scripts, and the system is
FreeBSD 4.11.

regards Saso