[Typo3] mail not sent through install tool

Eric Elder pokey at theranch.org
Wed Jul 27 17:32:30 CEST 2005

My typo3 installation was sending email's fine until I recently tried
to install some extensions to test dmail (things like
direct_mail_subscription, sr_email_subscribe, feuser_admin,
sr_feuser_register).

My test didn't work out, so I uninstalled those extensions, but now I
can't get any email to send through typo3...the test email in the
install tool never gets sent, nor when checking the box to test "Test
t3lib_htmlmail" also in the install tool.  My forms on my site no
longer send emails, neither do my differentiated formmail forms.  It
seems all emailing has stopped through typo3, but no errors appear,
and the results pages display as it nothing is wrong.

Any place I should look to start tracking down a solution?

Thanks,
Eric