[Typo3] [mailformplus] Multiple checkboxes

Al Heikkila kalanh at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 25 22:34:11 CEST 2005

Hi Farhdine,

A checkboxwill only ever return on or off (or array, apparently), "value" is
not a valid attribe.  If your want your email notification to display the
actual value, a radio button will yield the result you want (assuming you
want users to select only one date).

If you must use check boxes, maybe you can have a hidden field that returns
your desired results.  I suggest:

<input type="checkbox" name="dateA1">Website Design
<input type="hidden" name="dateA" value="<?php if($DateA1 == "on"){echo "Jan
30";}?>">
###error_webdesign###

Although it's untested!  Give it a try.

Alan Heikkila