[Typo3] layout problem

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:26:49 CEST 2005

I'm still playing with some extension based on extension kickstarter
and I have a couple of layout related questions:

- For now each record is a single row in the list view but how could I
implement that the list is shown i 2 columns, with a block for each
record? (I do not need headers in this case)

- I have tried to seperate each row with a css defined border and a
little padding to provide space between the rows but nothing shows at
all. (tried here: DIV.tx-jnl-pi1 DIV.tx-jnl-pi1-listrow TABLE TR{...}
)

Any ideas? (these questions are rather general, than specific to Typo3)

//Jane Larsen