[Typo3] how to extend a plugin-form

Félippe van Eekhout feekhout at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 24 11:32:52 CEST 2005

Hi list

after using typo3 several weeks, I've a build a good working site with some own extensions. Now I want to extend my plugin, when adding a content  page, with some tabs and constant inputfields. Like the tabs in tt_news and other extensions. I want to make it in the 'standard' typo3 view.
I expect there is a standard way to do it, but after a (long) search I didn't found how to do it.

Can someone give me a link to a tutorial or site with some explanations?

Grz

Félippe van Eekhout (feek)