[Typo3] very long typo3 script template setups - maybe nice extention idea

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Jul 24 14:44:09 CEST 2005

Daniel Doesburg wrote:
> Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
>  > hello
>  >
>  > I am quite interesting how do you all manage to edit long typo3 script
>  > template setups.
>

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect/Cleaning_everything/

Thank you - it's what i was looking for and at the same time sorry I am
asking question from "must read" manuals :( I always postpone getting
through the mandatory manuals.

> I advise to read first all the bold printed titles (13) in the document
> matrix. And do it twice!

yes - i will have too - it saves your and my time :)

tnx for answering this question

--
grzt
Krystian Szymukowicz