[Typo3] Prev/Next Navigation

Randy Chertkow typo3 at randmark.net
Fri Jul 22 18:14:17 CEST 2005

Ah. Quite clever! I can see how that could work. The Next section functionality
will be able to go "Up" a level when it comes to the end, and when I have to go
down to a child, I can use a shortcut.

One question I have, however, is will it affect my side menu by doubling the
items? I have a side menu that shows an outline of my piece.

Also, this is more of a book than an article. There are, at current count, 47
pages of material, with more on the way. And three levels of documents. Top
ones are headings, next level are chapters, and the next level are side
articles when a chapter has multiple parts. I'll be creating quite a number of
shortcuts to pull this off, and doing a lot of manual work to do what I would
assume should be handled by the menuing system.

Out of curiosity, are there any other suggestions to make next go to the next
child or peer in line?

   -Randy