[Typo3] server hacked // report.php

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:09:04 CEST 2005

Thanks guys! site is back up since last night, wasn't too much of a
problem. Wasn't my fault either, and now all directories have the proper
permissions.
I might check out that shell extension, and Vlatko, I think I already have
recursive permission changes. What would be nice is chown for my FTP
access :) I will see what I can do....
Thanks again!