[Typo3] Problem with Full Backup (w4x_backup) Extension on Win 2003

Garrison, Janet L (Maysville) janet.garrison at kctcs.edu
Thu Jul 21 20:26:22 CEST 2005

>Michael Scharkow wrote:
>Have you RTFM? It seems like the extension is not configured for
>Windows, as I understand it from the doc, you must use 7zip instead of
>tar. According to your logs, neither the SQL dump nor the tarball are
>created, so you have to change path info probably.
>
>Greetings,
>Michael

Thanks for your response Michael.  Yes, I read and re-read the manual.  Norman Seibert modified the extension to make it compatible with Windows.  The following link will take you to the page with the Windows installation instructions on it:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/w4x_backup/Adminstration-5d4fb2befe/

I have 7-zip installed on my system and have configured the path to 7-zip.exe, mysql.exe, and mysqldump.exe under the "Settings" option for the w4x_backup extension.  I've tried everything I can think of but still no success.

--- Janet

<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/w4x_backup/Adminstration-5d4fb2befe/>