[Typo3] hide the tt_content field "type" for BE user

Pierre Rouwens pierre at web-lance.com
Thu Jul 21 01:58:59 CEST 2005

Ok i've found something that make the job partially....
in the page TSconfig and not in the BE user TSconfig :
TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.disabled=1
it's ok the BE user can't edit the content type, but an BE admin can't
too i just wanna hide it for a BE group of users, is this possible ??
Thanks

Pierre