[Typo3] Typo3-english Digest, Vol 20, Issue 185

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Wed Jul 20 17:43:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem unfortunately. Christophers solution,
allthough very plausible, also didn't work for me.
I also would like to stay away from editing the t3lib classes since
that makes upgrading to new typo3 versions a pain.

Does anyone else have a solution for me that does not need me to change
t3lib classes?

Thanx a lot!

Marcel

*** TYPO3 FORUM: http://typo3.tros.nl ***