[Typo3] impexp extension - internal server error

Matt Valenti mv at mattvalenti.com
Wed Jul 20 03:18:23 CEST 2005

I worked it out!  I had local extensions installed.  I uninstalled the
extension in the ext manager and then deleted the local extension in
typo3conf.  I then went back to the extension manager and viewed "Available
Extension to Insall" (showing shy extensions) and installed it.  It works
fine now!

news:mailman.1.1121727648.1714.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...