[Typo3] arrrgh cant install/uninstall any extensions!

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Jul 18 13:36:51 CEST 2005

>Suddenly I can't add/remove extensions (3.7.0), I click the install
>extension button and if needed I can click update, bu after that the
>extension is still uninstalled (goes for uninstall too)
>
>Any idea what might have happened here?
>
>//Jane Larsen_______________________________________________

Jane,

it must be something in your localconf.php file.
Maby check that first and see if you see any strange things in there.

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/