[Typo3] about optionsplit

Bing du_bing at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:03:59 CEST 2005

I want to always split the menu in the middle.  If it has four menu items,
then the first part has two items and the second part also has two items.
If the menu has 15 menu items, the first part has 8 (or 7) items and the
second part has 7 (or 8) items.  Is it possible?

Bing

news:mailman.1.1121635697.910.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...