[Typo3] source optimization not working in 3.8.0?

Mark Huizer ml_typo3 at terantula.com
Sun Jul 17 12:11:56 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm playing around with moving a website to typo3, and I have a problem
getting SourceOptimization (extension sourceopt) to work. I checked the
TS, and it says source_optimization.enabled = 1, and various other
settings, but when I look at the source code, no css is inlined, no
stuff is cleaned up.

Is this a problem with 3.8.0? (I had it working in 3.7.0) Or is there
some magic bad mix of extensions that might make this happen?

Greetings,,

Mark Huizer
--
 The only place where success comes before work is a dictionary