[Typo3] Irfaq FAQ Extension SQL Problem

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Sun Jul 17 17:27:02 CEST 2005

I have a mySQL problem with irfaq FAQ Extension. No extension output is
displayed, only:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in xxxx\htdocs\t3lib\class.t3lib_db.php on line 729

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in xxxx\htdocs\t3lib\class.t3lib_db.php on line 741

I have assigned a category, record storage, everything.

PHP 4.4.0, Typo3 3.8.0

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr