[Typo3] Multiple Websites - URL Problem

Matt Valenti mv at mattvalenti.com
Fri Jul 15 03:03:38 CEST 2005

Hi Mario,

I'd start by going to the FAQ / HOWTO on typo3.org.  If you search for
"multiple" that will give you a couple of good articles on multiple domains.
It seems to depend on your host as to how much effort it is to setup.  I did
nothing but park a domain and add a domain record.  Take special note on
redirecting emails - it talks about it in one of the articles.

Best wishes,
Matt

news:mailman.554.1121320505.10890.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...