[Typo3] RTE background color picker or color class does not appear to work

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Fri Jul 15 02:16:29 CEST 2005

Well it probably does work and its more likely to be me doing something
daft but I have been unable to get the background colour button to take
effect in the RTE. I've tried using it in color picker mode (where you
pick a colour rather than specifying a hex value and I've tried
predefinig color classes in root's TSconfig in order to drop down a few
specific colors). It seems any change I make defaults back to white the
next time I click on the button. I was wondering then if anyone has had
any success in using this feature

Thanks
Paul