[Typo3] LOGIN ERROR - COOKIES - SOLVED!!!!!!!!

Jaco Graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Thu Jul 7 23:10:41 CEST 2005

Jan & Rob had the same problem as I in the past and came up with the
answer... I followed Jan's suggestion to edit the  "disableIPlock" field in
the "be_groups" or "be_users" table from phpMyAdmin - since I can not log
into my TYPO backend. I have not created a group yet thus I edited the first
user in "be_users" table. Through phpMyAdmin I changed the default value of
0 under "disableIPlock" to 1. When I logged on with that username it
worked!!!!!

Hooray - i couldn't use this site for 3 months. Thx Typo3 partners.

I am going to apply the same solution to my main Typo3 installation on the
usergroup of the client with the problem and leave the rest that is working
as is (with the default 0). I will post the outcome on this.

thx again

Jaco