[Typo3] ERROR: FLASH XML adds type=444 to links by default

Jaco Graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Tue Jul 5 21:19:34 CEST 2005

I still could not find a solution to this problem, except for specifically
declaring "_self" as target were available OR in the link box type in the
page/item to link to and "_self":
e.g. instead of just "255" it would be "225 _self"

news:mailman.1.1119346779.19265.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...