[Typo3] TS in extension kickstarter goes where?

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:24:18 CEST 2005

by the way for now I use a 3.8.0 with extension kickstarter and it
does not make that old extension file.

It actually makes a setup text file in the static dir of the extension
and it is automatically included...

My problem was partly to find the file, the location of the inclusion
of the file and then (not unimportant) to verify my TS in the
setup.txt file

Thanks for helping out!

//Jane