[Typo3] ext_typoscript_setup.txt deprecated so ???

"Stig N. Færch" stig at 8620.dk
Wed Jul 6 15:09:43 CEST 2005

Jane Larsen wrote:
> I read in the Core API doc that this: ext_typoscript_setup.txt is deprecated
> and I should use static template files in stead, but how?

I  have also wondered how I should do this.

But I think it should be done the same way as it's done in the tt-news
extension, where the files which should be used are defined in the
ext_tables.php file:

	// initialize static extension templates
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY,'static/ts_new/','CSS-based tmpl');
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY,'static/css/','default CSS-styles');
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY,'static/ts_old/','table-based tmpl');
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY,'static/rss_feed/','News-feed
(RSS,RDF,Atom03)');

/Stig