[Typo3] ext_typoscript_setup.txt deprecated so ???

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:45:55 CEST 2005

I read in the Core API doc that this: ext_typoscript_setup.txt is deprecated
and I should use static template files in stead, but how?

I'm playing (still) with the cd collection/extension kickstarter video and I
would like to create the coverImageCObject at set som properties for it, but
have no clue as to where? I would like to contain it in my extension of
cause so it will be set to some default values when installing the extension

Any one knows how?

//Jane Larsen