[Typo3] LOGIN ERROR - COOKIES

Jaco Graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Wed Jul 6 14:33:08 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier Thanks for the HELP - my lockIP on those installations are 0.

When I first had this problem I contacted the ISP-admin to find out if they
have changed anything on the server security wise - because it seems that
the issue is with the specific server - I can log into the backend-INSTALL
without any porblem but the backend-ADMIN gives me the cookie error. What
baffles me is I am able to log on from another PC not using my Internet
connection. At the same time I can log into typo3 installations on other
servers with different hosting Co.

The co. were I have the problem is CIHOST.com - I can log into
monstercontrol etc.. - but again - I had difficulty to log into one of their
secure areas were I can access some account specific detail. I could however
log into this page on the other PC with the same username and password. I'm
trying to define if it happens with certain type of login types were
specific settings are particular. The other SP were I experienced the
problem is a local South African co. which gives me the Cpanel for admin
instead of Monstorcontrol.

thx again..... but I have not resolved this issue and asked my client to use
his home system after hours untill I can resolve the issue (which did not go
well). My tests showed that a clean install of typo or an upgrade (3.6 -
3.7 - 3.8) did not work either - it is as if a particular server just has an
issue with this login-type with a specific workstation.

thx
Jaco

news:mailman.1.1120631563.28592.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...