[Typo3] LOGIN ERROR - COOKIES

Oliver Schröder typo3 at schroederbros.de
Wed Jul 6 08:33:37 CEST 2005

hi,

try to set lockIP in $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["BE"] to a smaller value or even
to zero (change that in www.yourdomain.com/typo3/install).

"If >0, be_users are locked to (a part of) their REMOTE_ADDR IP for
their session. Enhances security but may throw off users that may change
IP during their session (in which case you can lower it to 2 or 3). The
integer indicates how many parts of the IP address to include in the
check. Reducing to 1-3 means that only first, second or third part of
the IP address is used. 4 is the FULL IP address and recommended. 0
(zero) disables checking of course."

oliver