[Typo3] I want 404's !!

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:18:36 CEST 2005

Hey there,

I actually haven't done anything about it yet because I have been and
still am on vacation.
However, I guess google is smart, because after submitting a sitemap to
google, most of the dead links that were there before are now gone.
I will look into this a little later and see what you did.

Christoph